Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides input for the formulation of policies of the Council.
- Collates data for the development of standards, guidelines, processes and procedures for the conduct of Licensure Examination.
- Undertakes the printing and bagging of the examination materials.
- Facilitates the marking of examination scripts and publication of results.
- Facilitates the effective and efficient management of assessment and examination resources.
- Collates data for the timely publication of Licensure Assessment and Examination results.
- Collaborates closely with officers, Departments and other stakeholders in the implementation of programmes and activities of the Department.
- Collates data for the development of annual work plans for the Department.
- Collates data for the preparation of annual budgets and work plans of the Department.
- Collates data for the preparation of annual and other periodic report of the Department.
- Supervises the implementation of performance management policy in the Department.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Education or any related field from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must be a qualified and licensed teacher.
- A minimum of four (4) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
Other jobs at NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL
SENIOR OFFICER, LICENSING
SENIOR OFFICER, Admin
SENIOR OFFICER, CPD
Driver Grade I
Assistant internal Auditor